In September 2012, the Construction Marketing Association conducted a national survey of construction professionals regarding their use of social media. The following questions were asked:
1. Do you employ social media in your marketing program?
2. Do you manage social media marketing internally or outsource?
3. Which social networks do you employ?
4. Do you employ blogging?
5. What social media is MOST effective in achieving results?
6. What social media is LEAST effective in achieving results?
7. What results have you achieved via social media marketing?
8. Which category best describes your company?
9. What is the approximate size of your company?
Below are the results of that survey in infographic form. You can embed this infographic on your website, blog, etc. using the embed code below. And please share our infographic using the social bookmarking tools below.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):