The Construction Marketing Association (CMA) just announced the winners of the 2016 STAR Awards. The winners can be seen in the dedicated space at: www.cmastarawards.com.
The STAR awards recognize excellence in 16 marketing categories and 80 sub-categories. SUPERSTAR and STAR represent first and second place, respectively, in each category. CONSTRUCTION MARKETER OF THE YEAR recognizes top brands, companies or individuals by region. A new category, AGENCY OF THE YEAR recognizes the marketing agency with the most awards. Finally, BEST IN SHOW is bestowed on the winner of the most awards.
As CMA Chairman Neil M. Brown puts it: “Our sixth annual Construction Marketing STAR Awards experienced growing interest from many new segments of the construction and building products industry. 2016 winners demonstrated executional excellence coupled with marketing results. The digital marketing category was particularly competitive.”
Award winners were notified by email and mail, and receive a frame-quality certificate. In addition, winners can order an engraved STAR Statuette™ from the same manufacturer as the Oscar®. CMA’s annual STAR and CONSTRUCTION MARKETER OF THE YEAR AWARDS are open to both members and non-members.
The highlights were as follows:
- John Deere Financial won BEST IN SHOW with a total of 9 STAR Awards. In addition to BEST IN SHOW honors,
- John Deere also won CONSTRUCTION MARKETER OF THE YEAR for the North region.
- Huttig Building Products won CONSTRUCTION MARKETER OF THE YEAR for the Midwest region with 8 STAR Awards, including a SUPERSTAR award for the most competitive category, Integrated Campaign.
- HSCC won CONSTRUCTION MARKETER OF THE YEAR for the West region with 5 STAR Awards.
- ER Marketing won AGENCY OF THE YEAR with a total of 19 awards submitted on behalf of clients.
See the complete list of winners at www.cmastarawards.com.