To further understand content marketing in the construction industry, the Construction Marketing Association conducted a national survey of construction professionals. The following questions were asked:
1. Are you implementing content marketing in your marketing program this year?
2. What types of content marketing are you employing this year?
3. What are your content marketing objectives?
4. What is your most effective content marketing tactic?
5. How do you measure content marketing results?
6. Do you develop content internally, externally, or a combination of both?
7. How do you classify your company?
8. What is the approximate size of your company?
Since the economy’s slow improvement, the construction industry has seen growth as well. The issue, however, is the growth is mixed. Some companies are benefitting from the economic environment, while others are still being trampled by the lasting effects of the recession. Raken, a construction reporting app, shares success factors for construction firms in a recent whitepaper.
In the early phase of any business, the focus is on laying a mark on the local front. However, for construction businesses, it is only a matter of time before it becomes clear that there will be need to explore overseas markets to drive growth. This piece takes a look at ways to promote your construction business in overseas markets.
To further understand current marketing plans and priorities in the construction industry, the Construction Marketing Association conducted a national survey of construction professionals. The following questions were asked:
1. In 2016, will you increase or decrease overall marketing activities and budgets?
2. What traditional marketing tactics will you increase or decrease in 2016?
3. What Internet marketing tactics will you increase or decrease in 2016?
4. What lead generation marketing tactics will you increase or decrease in 2016?
5. What construction industry trend do you anticipate will impact your business most in 2016?
6. How do you classify your company?
7. What is the approximate size of your company?
The Construction Marketing Association (CMA) will be exhibiting at World of Concrete in Las Vegas, February 2-5, 2016.
Everything starts at World of Concrete. It’s the industry’s only annual international event dedicated to the commercial concrete and masonry industries. And, it jump starts each new year by supplying you with the latest innovations, expert know-how and best new products to finish your work faster, better and more profitably.
We are just one week away from our annual Construction Marketing Outlook webcast!
Join us Thursday, January 21 at 1 PM CST for the results from our national survey regarding 2016 marketing plans and priorities, including budgets and the most effective marketing tactics.