Whether just starting out or operating for years, there are many legal obligations and issues that confront a small business owner. The Small Business Legal guide from Legal Services Link provides information on the top ten areas business owners need to address to ensure their businesses are legally protected.
Google has increasingly favored local businesses in its search engine results. Local search is affecting industries across the board and construction is no exception. Moz recently released the most important SEO factors and were extraordinarily thorough. We have condensed the results into a list of its 10 key SEO ranking factors.
How to heat our homes and places of work is not something that has only concerned us in modern times. From the earliest civilisations, the need for warmth in a living space was a conundrum that was solved in various ways.
However, in some way or other, the means of staying warm has changed little, simply improved and modified over the years as various energy sources have become more popular and as our homes have changed too.
To further understand content marketing in the construction industry, the Construction Marketing Association conducted a national survey of construction professionals. The following questions were asked:
1. Are you implementing content marketing in your marketing program this year?
2. What types of content marketing are you employing this year?
3. What are your content marketing objectives?
4. What is your most effective content marketing tactic?
5. How do you measure content marketing results?
6. Do you develop content internally, externally, or a combination of both?
7. How do you classify your company?
8. What is the approximate size of your company?
Since the economy’s slow improvement, the construction industry has seen growth as well. The issue, however, is the growth is mixed. Some companies are benefitting from the economic environment, while others are still being trampled by the lasting effects of the recession. Raken, a construction reporting app, shares success factors for construction firms in a recent whitepaper.